International divorce requires tailored legal advices and expertise, by considering client’s circumstances such as proper law, effectiveness of international marriage, duplicative litigation under international jurisdiction, overseas child abduction (Heig International Convention on Child Extortion), VISA, and others.
Yeohae Law Firm along with the expertise staffs altogether develop our own expertise in divorce in Korea. We have filing experience for over 300 international divorce lawsuit cases since 2015.
With our effort and break through alternative, many cases were be able to closed before going to the court, which this is more beneficial to our clients who came to seek for the legal approaches.
If you need any help, please don’t hesitate to get free consultation from our professional counselors. We will provide you the most efficient and cost-effective approach in litigating international divorce.
Since 2015, the Yeohae Law Firm has successfully handled more than 300 international divorce lawsuits in about 29 District Courts in Korea. We have unique expertise to provide optimal legal approach to suits your particular case.
Pyoung-ho Kim, the Representative Attorney, was awarded the Young Lawyer Award, and the Excellent Lawyer Award both by the Korean Bar Association in 2021, with his highly recognition in passion and contribution to human rights and social justice.
Pyoung-ho Kim, Representative Attorney, received the Excellent Lawyer Award from Korean Bar Association recognized his passion and devotion to his cases and clients. We provide specialized lawyer services for all foreigners in Korea.
- 2011 Passed the Judicial examination
- 2011 1st Bar Exam Reviewer (Ministry of Justice)
- 2011 54th judicial examination reviewer (Ministry of Justice)
- 2013 Seoul Central District Court Civil Conciliation Committee
- 2013 Deputy Prosecutor at Jeonju District Prosecutors' Office
- 2013 Professional Institutional Training in the Office of the National Assembly Member
- 2013 KOTRA Washington Trade Center Study on U.S. Government Procurement Laws
- 2015 Member of International Committee of Korean Bar Association
- 2015 Member of Autonomous Committee for Countermeasures against School Violence at Seoi Elementary School, Seoul
- 2017 Director, Korea Paragliding Association
- 2017 Member of the Seoul District Bar Association Judging Committee
- 2017 Seoul Family Court Adult Guardian
- 2020 Seoul Entrepreneurs Association Regulation Reviewer
- 2020 Member of the protection of school rights at Seoul Seoi Elementary School
- 2021 Korean Bar Association Young Lawyers Award
- 2021 Excellent lawyer selected by the Korean Bar Association
Education: Graduated from Yonsei University, Department of Physics
language: Korean, English
Navigation: Search ‘여해법률사무소'
Subway: Line 2 or 3, Gyodae Station, Exit 6, 100m in front of the East Gate of the Seoul Central District Court
Parking: 30-minute parking ticket provided when using the Coffee Bean Gyodae Courthouse Parking Lot (Blue One), 156 Seochojungang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul
Address: Room 403, 154, Seochojungang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul (Hwapyeong Building, Seocho-dong)